Eagles’ Bridge (Bulgarian: Орлов мост, Orlov most) is a bridge over the Perlovska River in downtown Sofia, capital of Bulgaria.
The name of the bridge itself comes from the four statues of eagles on it, which are, symbolically, its protectors and patrons.
The bridge was constructed in 1891 by Czech architect Václav Prošek, his brother Jozef and his cousins Bohdan and Jiří. They also designed together and built the Lions’ Bridge at the northern point of entry to central Sofia in 1889. The cost of the entire construction of the bridge was 80,000 golden leva.
One of the bridge’s columns and bronze eagles are depicted on the reverse print of Bulgarian 20 levs banknote, issued in 1999 and 2007.